MAGNETIC IDEAS ARE INVISIBLE FORCES THAT PROPEL BRANDS AND ATTRACT CUSTOMERS
We are an integrated digital marketing firm. Our core business is working with brands and organizations to create remarkable digital interactions and assets. We are not an advertising agency or specialized design studio. In fact, we work with and help some of the best in the region create, sell and execute digital initiatives. We are a collaborative team of strategists, marketers, designers and content creators that know technology and how it should be leveraged to accomplish your business’s goals. We work with good companies to create great results.
(North) Jeff SanGeorge: Jeff SanGeorge is a digital marketing “jack of all trades.” He designs, codes and is an accomplished strategist. As a founding partner of Magnetic Ideas, Jeff has 15 years of marketing experience and leads art and technology for Magnetic’s projects. Prior to Magnetic Jeff started and grew Connect Marketing & Design, one of the Triad’s leading small business and nonprofit marketing firms. When he’s not slinging pixels, Jeff can be found in the kitchen cooking something up gluten free with his wife and three kids. We hear he also is pretty handy with a hockey stick.
(South) David Horne: David Horne is a marketer, content creator and problem solver with 12 years of experience. He leads strategy and content for Magnetic’s projects. Before founding Magnetic Ideas, David started West Hall Media, a consultancy and content studio that helped brands tell their stories and map digital marketing strategies to achieve business goals. When he’s not writing, you can find David on the golf course, at a rock show or traveling with his wife and two sons. He also has a black belt in movie, music and pop culture trivia.
- We believe the best marketing is invisible.
- We believe a balance between technology and design will deliver the best experience for the customer.
- We believe a strategy, design, execution and feedback loop is essential to maximize marketing effectiveness.
- We believe there is no silver bullet and that marketing should be holistic and seamless online and offline.
- We believe you can build a high-touch business in a high-tech world.
- We believe in winning our customers’ trust and business daily.
- We believe in living life on purpose, with intention and doing stuff that matters.
- We believe in disrupting business as usual.
- We believe in having fun and daring to be great.